Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Breast cancer


Breast cancer?
I'm 21 and today when I do someting with my right hand, something hirts near my right breast. Can it be breast cancer? I have my period now. Is it common for a girl my age to get it? None of my family members had breast cancer.
Women's Health - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sometimes your breasts will hurt during your period. It's natural. You most likely have nothing to worry about.
2 :
It is common to feel pain there especially during that time of the month. If you have breast cancer, it will not usually hurt-- you will just feel a new lump. If you feel lumps, they may be nothing. Some people have cysts in their breasts that are not cancer. I had a big one--did not hurt. I got it removed and it was not cancer. So, just feel your breasts for lumps and do self-examinations. Plus let you doctor do this to feel for anything you missed--usually done during your yearly physical. However, if you feel something different, you should go to your doctor about it, to be on the safe side. If you just feel some pain there, while on your period, that is common, and I have the same thing during that time.
3 :
It's probably not breast cancer. I've never seen a breast cancer manifest itself in a pain like that. To be totally sure, you should see your doctor, but my guess is that it is not. You probably strained a muscle that runs through that area. Good luck! http://www.freedom-from-genital-warts.com http://www.cancer-guides.com