Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do I paint a wolf on my 5 foot fence inside a large pink breast cancer ribbon


How do I paint a wolf on my 5 foot fence inside a large pink breast cancer ribbon?
I am not an artist, but I think I can do the ribbon pretty well. I am thinking about getting some kind of paint by the numbers picture of a wolf and enlarging that and transferring the lines in pencil onto the fence. Any thoughts? 30 year old daughter died in Feb of breast cancer! I also would like to transfer or meld the face of my deceased daughter into the face of the wolf! Thanks countryb, I can't pay for this!
Drawing & Illustration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oh my I AM SO SORRY BLESS YOU !! Now you have to do a small scale first. Once That is complete you need to take measurements to upscale this. It is not as simple as it seems but not impossible. You have to work with the "fence" and it's natural shadow which could be easily done.. .. A paint by number could be your answer but I bet you reach out to a local artist who would love the cause and display his or her work at what better reason..... My only suggestion would not change the wolves face but to maybe have to wolve howling to the moon and the moon be a shadow of your daughters face.. Just an Idea... but all respect to you Great Idea xSilver.. !!! Check out what CB is saying.. you could get it Pro Bono most likely ! ~Peace Skahhh, if you'd like to post your area I would like to help you. I can not email you with out opening my email to the community and I do not do that. I would like to help you or try to get you in touch with some one.
2 :
get an overhead projector, and project the pic you want onto the fence. Trace it, then paint it in.
3 :
The best method that I know of is to use a grid(like on graph paper). Take a simple picture of a wolf and draw a grid over it. Then put a grid (with chalk that can be removed after) on the fence. Go square by square and match on the fence what is in the corresponding area of the picture. This can also be done with your daughter's photo.
4 :
why don't you just call around to find a artist and tell them what and why you are trying to do I am sure they would be honored to help you with it maybe call your local middle or high school to see if the art teacher will help you with this if not contact your church or any church to see if they know an artist that will help you good luck and may god bless you in your quest and touch your heart with peace -alot of art students in school would volunteer at just the thought I don't believe anyone would charge you if they understand why you are doing this I believe any one would be honored to do it in fact what town or city do you live in I would be honored to make some calls for you to try and find someone to help you with this if I was skilled enough I would help you my self I am sure there is someone with a big heart enough that will help




 Read more discussions :