Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do you think there is a link between microwave ovens and breast cancer


Do you think there is a link between microwave ovens and breast cancer?
I think it is possible since there has been an increase in breast cancer lately and more mothers work outside the home now and are more likely to microwave meals. Just something to think about.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All I know is, I use the microwave a LOT and I have breast cancer. I was warned when I first got a microwave over ten years ago that they were potentially dangerous. Who knows if it really caused the cancer? I have my suspicions.
2 :
full cancer details jsut go and visit the url
3 :
This article is very interesting...doesn't talk about breast cancer & microwave ovens though but it does mention how bad they are for you! I NEVER use mine anymore! http://www.newstarget.com/022015.html






 Read more discussions :