Monday, April 28, 2008

Where can I find contact information on international breast cancer


Where can I find contact information on international breast cancer?
KYC or Kurdish youth club is planning on raising more for women in KURDISTAN who have breast cancer and need financial help. However, we are not able to do this without first asking the main breast cancer organization some question. If you have any idea on where I can get an email address or a phone number of someone that would be able to help please let me know.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.thebreastcancersite.com or cms.komen.org Try these sites.
2 :
http://www.seniorark.com/my%20mother's%20story.htm
3 :
It may be very difficult to find a contact, so if none of the sites work, go to www.after-cancer.com/contact and use the helplines in your country to ask for this information. Verite R



 Read more discussions :