Friday, April 4, 2008

How do you celebrate Breast Cancer awareness month


How do you celebrate Breast Cancer awareness month?
I usually try to help raise money for breast cancer and i buy some Pink awareness things. Because breast cancer runs in my family.
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i will probably donate by buying something from boots, but i already have some cool new clothes from asda that are for breast cancer awareness too
2 :
Buying Pink stuff that donates to cancer funds
3 :
put car plate numbers and donate :)
4 :
I WEAR PINK!!!!
5 :
Buying pink stuff that donates to the funds, send in those pink lids from yoplait..and much more.
6 :
do one of those walk for breast cancer things i've done something like that to raise money for a children's hospital b4
7 :
I just baked pink cupcakes, and I'm going to frost them pink and give them to my cheer team at tonite's game. Cheers!



 Read more discussions :