Saturday, March 8, 2008

What stores sell breast cancer rubber band bracelets


What stores sell breast cancer rubber band bracelets?
I am looking for the pink rubber band bracelets for breast cancer awareness. I would like to drive to a store and pick them up rather then order online (I don't want a huge quantity and I want some of the proceeds to go towards breast cancer research etc.) Does anyone know of any stores that sell these? Thanks in advance!
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They are sold mostly on line. I don't know of any store. My niece sells breast cancer products on Nantucket Island. I don't know if you live in Mass or not. However, you can also go to the American Cancer Society site and I know for sure they have these bands as well as the rings. Susan G. Koman site as well sells all kinds of proiducts for breast cancer survivors and in the memory of others. So, just type in these sites and I know you'll finid what you're looking for. Good luck
2 :
I've been looking in my area as well and I cannot find any stores that do. I've found many online, but if you're like me, you want to look at them first. I haven't noticed that you have to buy a large quantity when buying online. The ones I've seen ask you how many you want to buy, from 1 up. You may also try calling the American Cancer Society to see if they can tell you where the best place to buy a bracelet would be. I haven't tried that yet, it was recently suggested.
3 :
Where are you located? Because as what I've known it is available on almost all breast cancer institutions like The Pink Ribbon Shop in Porter, Texas. The proceeds would really go to the breast cancer organization for the treatment of patients who have a breast cancer. Wow! That's really a highly regarded act. Continue to be a blessing to those who have breast cancer. You are really a hero to them!



 Read more discussions :