Thursday, April 28, 2011

What are some other breast cancer symptoms


What are some other breast cancer symptoms?
I can't find any information on what other types of breast cancer symptoms there are other than the obvious, breast lumps, discharge, changes in physical appearance etc. Anyone have any other symptoms associated with cancer?
Cancer - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Breast cancer can occur in the ducts, or lobules in the breast and on the skin of the breast. Typically if breast cancer forms in the ducts or lobules, there will be a lump that you can physically feel when you examine your breasts. Other symptoms to look for would be a change in the skin on your breast, a puckering of the nipple, or nipple discharge. Breastcancer.org has some good information...
2 :
Symptoms include: ï‚· new lumps or thickening in the breast or under the arm ï‚· nipple sores ï‚· discharge or turning in ï‚· skin of the breast dimpling ï‚· rash or red swollen breasts ï‚· pain is rare. Diagnostic options include imaging then biopsy by needling or removing the lump.
3 :
Pain and itching & erythema are seen in some kind of breast cancer.Axillary mass & skin changes in late stages are seen.
4 :
I think your complete breast cancer and breast cancer symptoms information resource is http://www.healthgenie.org/BreastCancer/BreastCancer.html.
5 :
Hun I had Pagets Disease of the breast, a rare form of breast Cancer that affects only 1% of cancer victims, I had what could only really be described as nipple excema, my nipple was itchy the whole time, then after a while the aerola became dry & crusty, it was after about 2 / 3 weeks of this rash that I felt a lump then discovered cancer had invaded the whole of my breast, I never associated the 'rash' with cancer because I had never heard of it before.
6 :
Pain. A lot of idiots say cancer doesn't hurt, but it can. It will be a steady pain and will last for 2 weeks or more. It's not a "passing" or "coming and going" type thing.
7 :
I had shooting pains in my r breast, firmness and discoloration also inverted nipple.




 Read more discussions :