Thursday, April 1, 2010

What kinds of food that can help breast cancer


What kinds of food that can help breast cancer?
Well, my mom friend got breast cancer. She is recovered but kind of weak. what kind of food do you people suggest?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lots of fruits and vegetables and you can never go wrong with nutritious, vitamins and mineral foods. And blueberries and cranberries help a lot.
2 :
Just like any other time, a healthy diet is important, but there are no special or particular foods she should be consuming. I say this as someone who has been in remission from breast cancer for more than 5 years; I'm fit and well. I'm vegan, but then I was vegan long before my breast cancer diagnosis. Other than that I eat a healthy balnced diet, high in fruit and veg, but I didn't and don't deny myself a few treats.






 Read more discussions :