Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How get I get help writing a book about my life, I survived alcoholish, breast cancer, husband suicide & more


How get I get help writing a book about my life? I survived alcoholish, breast cancer, husband suicide & more?
Both parents alcoholic, married an alcholic, am a recovering alcoholic and have 44 year old daughter that is an alcoholic. Childhood was horrible - then suffer from 4 bouts of Breast Cancer, Fibromyalgia and forced to leave good job because of health.
Books & Authors - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sounds like an interesting story to tell. I don't know who could help, but it might be an idea to either write or record you recollections. It doesn't matter how roughly it is done, but this will help to pull together your account of your life and make it easier to Communicate it for when you find someone to help. Also you may find this site useful www.lulu.com Good luck
2 :
How about taking a writing class at your local college?






 Read more discussions :