Monday, February 1, 2010

What do I need to do to raise money for breast cancer research


What do I need to do to raise money for breast cancer research?
I want to do something to make myself stand out when I apply to colleges. So I figured I would raise money for breast cancer research and donate it to a nearby hospital or whatever else. Do I need to order a "get started" package online? For anyone who has done this or something along the lines of, let me know details! Thanks! :-)
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well at least you are honest with the self interest. Go out with a large placard with "Helping myself by helping them" written on it. You never know it might catch on. Use a sealed collection cup from any of the cancer charities Don't buy any thing online, put the money in your cup. Don't forget to give the cup back. Note-- get someone to take a photo or two, add them into your file for college





 Read more discussions :