Saturday, December 4, 2010

How likely will I develop breast cancer if my mom has it


How likely will I develop breast cancer if my mom has it?
I found out the my mother has breast cancer. I'm 15, how likely am I to develop it?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your risks definitely increase with a family history. You can mitigate this risk by living a healthy lifestyle. Keep your weight optimum, not too low not too heavy. Keep your diet loaded with antioxidants, like fresh greens, fruit, berries in particular and other antioxidant foods. Google for a list of them. Limit severely your dairy, red meat intake and any other hormone loaded foods. Avoid pseudo-estrogens, like those leeched out of plastics when they're used with warm/hot foods. Do more web research about ways to limit your cancer risks and follow that advice as best you can and you'll definitely reduce your risks.
2 :
Well there wouldnt be a HUGE Risk but if you keep your self up to date in check ups when your around your mom's age you should be fine =} Dont stess






Read more discussions :