Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can anyone help me with a personified poem about breast cancer


Can anyone help me with a personified poem about breast cancer ?
My english teacher wants me to write a poem about breast cancer . But breast cancer is suppose to be alive . I'm having problems with this . Does anyone know how to help me with this ?
Poetry - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerBasics/what-is-cancer Well a lot depends on your grade level and what you're comfortable writing. Cancer itself are living cells within us that become like a juvenile delinquent, so if you wanted to go that route you could say: The Delinquent I am sick to death of living with normal in this cell of ordinary fashion, needs passion and so I say good-bye to programmed DNA from now on I'm going my way.






Read more discussions :