Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want to raise money for breast cancer research


I want to raise money for breast cancer research?
Is there any way I can organize a "Walk" for breast cancer research? Particpants would get people to sponsor them and all the money would go to B.C.research. Does anyone know how to get something like this started?
Community Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Relay For Life my Aunt is the Head Chairperson of her group. You could ask one of the local highschools to support you and let you hold an event at their track and send emails and letters out to people you know and have them invite people. Then have people set up activities althrough the event. Have people sell things like little stations when people are walking around the track. Trust me it works. Good Luck
2 :
contact the national b/c site and inform them of your intentions and ask for direction in getting plugged into their fund raising department. I know that by just going to their site and clicking on the pink ribbon gets you to view their sponsors page which in turn sends $$ to them. Worth the visit eh? Good Luck.





Read more discussions :