Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How do I make a pink ribbon pinata for a breast cancer party


How do I make a pink ribbon pinata for a breast cancer party?
I am throwing a 5 year survivorship breast cancer party for my sister, and I would like to make a large pink ribbon pinata. I'm having trouble on designing it to look like a ribbon. I thought of using a large ballon for the top, and then a couple long ballons for the bottom......but any other ideas? Thanks!
Hobbies & Crafts - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Draw a big ribbon on bristol board or cardboard, cut it out, make another one the same as the first. You'll want to attach them about 4 inches apart with more cardboard pieces as the edging. Tape everything into place with white masking tape, leaving a cut out door on the top. You now have a 3-d ribbon. Make sure it's very secure and able to hold the load you'll fill it with. Cover it with pink tissue paper pieces (rip or cut into small squares, wrap onto the tip of a pencil eraser, dip in glue and stick it on...all over. Or layer it on and glue each one with white glue). When it's all dry, fill it up.
2 :
Buy a normal pinata and paint it bright pink and then add pink ribbions for detail like the tail! :D Good Luck! xx






Read more discussions :