Friday, January 1, 2010

What are the chances of surviving breast cancer


What are the chances of surviving breast cancer?
My best friends mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago. And right know, shes really not doing good. do you think she has the chance? my friend is miserable, and so am i please help :( Well, for the answer under me yes i think she has been on chemo, shes in the hospital right know and she is very very very sick. i dont know any further details. I just want to know how deadly breast cancer can be. Thank you.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No one can answer that except her doctor. What stage is she? She survived 5 years now, is she on Tamoxifen? That can make you feel MISERABLE. I am on that right now! I was a stage 1 with no lymph node involvement. I had 6 weeks of radiation. Did she have Chemo? There are alot of questions left unsaid. My father had Stage 3 Breast Cancer, and he is still alive 14 years later! He just turned 71. I am sure she has a great a chance as any.
2 :
www.susankomenfoundation.com has all the answers to breast cancer
3 :
If you're asking about survival rates for breast cancer, according to statistics it's improving for over twenty years and a number of women have been effectively healed. The most current five-year survival rate for women with breast cancer is 86%. God will really help your best friend's mom. I know she can survive the battle against breast cancer. Just be positive and always ask the help of God. Hope this helps




 Read more discussions :