Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is there an official shade of pink for the breast cancer awareness ribbon


Is there an official shade of pink for the breast cancer awareness ribbon?
I have a client asking me if there is an official shade of pink for the breast cancer awareness ribbon. Maybe a single color code that the breast cancer societies use? Does anyone know? So far I haven't found anything online.
Women's Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I volunteer for the ACS and to my knowledge there isn't an "official" shade of pink used for ribbons. A moderate shade of pink is more typical, but it does not really matter; the most important thing is to raise awareness. I put a link under the "sources" to bc programs offered by the ACS...it shows the ribbon color we use



Read more discussions :