Friday, November 20, 2009

How to tell my lover I have breast cancer


How to tell my lover I have breast cancer?
Ok, so this is more for the guys. I'm a happily- single woman in my 20s, and just found out that I have breast cancer. I've been in a mutually long-term casual relationship with this guy for over 5 years now. Aside from the obvious shock and worry from having cancer, I'm worried about how any surgeries will affect both my current "relationship" and any future ones. Any suggestions as to how/when to tell my guy friend? How would you guys out there react if the girl you were sleeping with told you something like this?
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well it really depends. If he truly cared about he, he would give his full support and follow you through and through. However...if all he likes you is because he can bang you, then who knows. He might just not care. But anything, I would take him to a favorite restaurant that you both maybe like or if anything, where he would like. I feel like hard news is easier to take with a good meal.
2 :
Hey if you have been friends for that long, tell him! If he cares for you, he'll support you, If he does, then you owe it to him and yourself. We all need people when the chips are down



 Read more discussions :