Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How do I start my intro paragraph for my research paper on breast cancer


How do I start my intro paragraph for my research paper on breast cancer?
I'm not sure how to start this paper, breast cancer is a big topic to cover.
Homework Help - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Women around the world are confronted with it. Men around the world battle it. It knows now boundaries of race, age, sex, or class divide. Breast cancer infiltrates the homes and lives of unsuspecting and so on? what's your thesis?
2 :
I have to say, that is a very good question! I am a cancer survivor. Cancer does not have to be associated with the word death. I was diagnosed in 1986 at the age of 27. I had a mastectomy/chemo and in 1995 it recurred in the same (removed) breast. More surgery and radiation. My boys were 4 and 5 when first diagnosed. I am now going to be 50 - my boys are 27 and 28, and my GRANDCHILDREN are 8,5, and 1 1/2, and another due in October. Surviving this is so important. There is so much to live for. Every sunrise and sunset is so precious. Staying positive is the most important to surviving this



 Read more discussions :