Monday, January 4, 2010

What are the chances it is breast cancer


What are the chances it is breast cancer?
I have lost about 20 pounds by trying. I am 41 years old. I had 2 periods last month. I found a lump in my breast last week and i have a mammogram scheduled next week. I was wondering what you thought about chances it is cancer or related to one of the other factors i mentioned?
Women's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I refuse to guess on this one. Nothing you said helps. I hope all others will do the same.
2 :
Having a change in periods after losing weight is not unusual. As for the breast lump, it could simply be a cyst...the mammogram will resolve the issue for your doctor. In the meantime - RELAX - worrying makes things worse and it doesn't help with the issues.
3 :
It's difficult to diagnose your symptoms without proper testing. Go see your doctor. Your lump could be benign & you could be perimenopausal, but I would just be guessing.
4 :
only mammography report can tell. dont worry.






 Read more discussions :