Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What kind of product can i have for my senior project dealing with breast cancer


What kind of product can i have for my senior project dealing with breast cancer?
I live in NC in a small county in a big high school. I am now a senior and in order for me to graduate I have to pass a senior project. I wrote my paper on breast cancer and my project has to be based on the paper. Part of that project requires a product, that i have to spend a total of 15 hours doing. I have no idea of what kind of product i should do for breast cancer can somebody help!!
Homework Help - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
what do you mean my product? like something you could make and market to dying women? or can it be an activity? is there any way you could volunteer at like a cancer facility/hospital/care center and help those suffering from it?
2 :
What about a product to help breast cancer sufferers, such as special bras for after a mastectomy. Or a product which can be sold to raise funds for Breast cancer research. Or a product which alerts people of the dangers like a guide for examining for lumps. Good luck with your project it sounds really interesting,






 Read more discussions :