Thursday, March 4, 2010

How to detect Breast cancer w/out going to the doctors


How to detect Breast cancer w/out going to the doctors?
Cause my brother and sister been hitting my stuff hard. And I just want to make sure don't have it. Cause some one said if some one hits your boobs too much, Then you'll probably have breast cancer. So I'm just making sure I don't have it.
Women's Health - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
feel your breast for a lump
2 :
Get a medical license & perform a biopsy on yourself. รข‚¬
3 :
There are common signs or symptoms of breast cancer : 1. The most obvious sign of this ailment is a lump in the breast or armpit. A self-examination test, once a month, or a visit to the doctor can expose any lump in this area. 2. Change in the size of the breast & shape. If you notice any unusual changes in its shape or size, do not ignore it. 3. There is nipple inversion & spontaneous single nipple discharge. If you observe that your nipples are turning inwards, this may be an indication that everything is not working as well. 4. Pain in the breast is not a reliable symptom but can also be indicative of other breast problems.
4 :
I have collected a lot of useful information about several types of CANCER it may be useful for you please visit: http://Cancer-N-Cure.blogspot.com
5 :
I also have issues with my Breast Cancer . I posted my question on wish123 and got an answer from an expert who solved my problem. Worth a try.
6 :
Only doctor can diagnose it for 100%. But you can read about all symptoms at http://www.cancerfactsmd.com/breast-cancer/





 Read more discussions :