Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BREAST CANCER


~*~BREAST CANCER???~*~?
I really need to ask some questions. I'm 12 and when I started to develop breasts I started to notice 1 lump almost the size of my boob, but in both of them. Since there was one in both I thought it was normal. But I asked my friend about it, and she said she didn't have a lump in the middle of her breast, and she's more developed then me, so I started to think about breast cancer, but can girls my age get it? And having one lump in both of your breasts normal????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
thats normal.
2 :
It sounds like your breast buds... Nothing to worry about hun, I have them.
3 :
Please tell your parents and please see a doctor.
4 :
Please stop worrying, this is completely normal. These are your breast buds. Your friend is developing at a different rate from you, that's all. The chances of a 12 year old having breast cancer are very, very close to zero. It's mainly a disease of ageing - 80% of those diagnosed are over 50, it's rare in women under 40 and almost unheard of in under 25s. The American Cancer Society recommends that women begin breast self-examination at the age of 20 - there's a reason for that The many changes in your breasts during the teenage years are hormonal and completely normal. Please stop worrying, you are developing perfectly normally.
5 :
it is really rare for girls your age to get it, and it is definitely not cancer if u have the lumps in both breasts and at the same spot