Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How long would a person have to live without being treated for breast cancer


How long would a person have to live without being treated for breast cancer?
When I was about 14 I discover that I had lumps in my right and left breast, but never cross my mind that it could be breast cancer. It has been 4 years since then, and I haven't been to the Doctor yet. I was wondering if it was breast cancer how long would a person have to live without being treated for breast cancer?
Cancer - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i hope you get better but i have no clue to the answer of your question sorry.
2 :
How many do you have? Do they soften up and harden up at different times of the month? I have a problem called fibrocystic breasts, where my breasts knot up.. especially during my teenage yrs. I would get knots about an inch or bigger. They hurt to be pressed on. I got a mammogram and they weren't serious. They told me young girls sometimes get knots in their breasts, and as they get older they get softer and don't knot up as much. They got especially hard and tender right before my period. Maybe this is what you have. I'd still suggest you go to the doctor and get an untrasound done on them, as well as a mammogram just to be sure.
3 :
You need to go to the doctor and get it checked out if is way worth it to make a trip to the doctor and be treated.
4 :
If you are still alive it wasn't breast cancer. It isn't that unusual for women to develop breast lumps and most of them are nothing. You should talk to a doctor about this, a mammogram may be in order here to rule out the possibility of cancer.
5 :
dont worry you don't have it. If you had you would probably be dead by now. You are too young. My wife found a lump in her breast Dec 07. June 08 it was the size of a fifty cent piece and it had travelled to her lymph nodes. If she had done nothing it would have entered her blood stream and gone to other parts of her body and she probably would be close to dead by now. Instead it became clear it was breast cancer, she had her breast removed by surgery, had 27 weeks of painful chemotherapy and is now undergoing radiation. This drastic action was necessary to save her life. If we had waited for four years I would be bringing flowers to her grave site now.
6 :
Breast cancer is uncommon in women under 40, rare in women under 30 and almost unheard of in women under 20. It is rare for breast cancer to develop in both breasts at the same time Most girls going through puberty develop lumps in the breast region, this is normal breast tissue. The chances of what you are describing being breast cancer are minuscule. However, you sound remarkably ill informed on the subject and should get your breasts checked by your Dr and at the same time get information on how to examine your breasts correctly and what to look out for.
7 :
it is not a cancer coz if it is a cancer you shold be dead by now,it maybe a benign growth or many other stuff ,all u need to do to make sure is doing a breast scan you can read more about breast cancer in here with many useful links http://breastcancerdestroyer.blogspot.com/
8 :
hi you can found yor solution about breast cancer in http://symptomsofbreastcancersecret.blogspot.com/ thx before :)
9 :
Now you can go to doctor -You know that you can write E mail messages to me through this section by clicking the word e mail which is visible if you click my name here to open my profile



Read more discussions :