Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Can wearing bra's increase chances of having breast cancer


Can wearing bra's increase chances of having breast cancer?
My friend told me that the longer you wear a bra, the more chance you have of having breast cancer and that it is bad to wear one over night, no matter what type of bra, padded or training. Is this true?
Women's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
NO I DO NOT THINK SO.
2 :
no its not true! thats a load of crap! hope my answer helped! :)
3 :
Ive actually heard the same as I sleep with one on. I do get lumps but they go away they are just from having bras on all the time. I say just to be safe dont do it all week. I stop wearing mine like for 1 or 2 nights I just dont want the girls to sag tahts why I wear one, and because its abit unconfortable to get used to not wearing one. I say just be safe n give urself a break once in awhile it wont hurt.
4 :
no



Read more discussions :