Thursday, April 16, 2009

breast cancer


breast cancer?
i was lying in bad last night and i felt my breast and there was a lump on it,the lump is about 3 inches long,it doesn't really hurt,but i've also been haveing side pains in my lower hip. i'm 13 and i dunno if this can be breast cancer or just a bump. please help me, or give me websites that i can go on
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
very unlikey. Its probably a gland which we all have. the pain in your side could be from you maturing and possibly getting your period. Dont worry much UNLESS the lump grows larger
2 :
Well hun...seriously you're bit young for breast cancer I would assume, So relax and think positive! Maybe puberty is hitting you a hit bad on the breast area lol. It could be a unhealthy lil illness which would probably be gone away soon, my friend had a bump and she was soo frightened but it went away eventually and she's 15.
3 :
If you are just 13 yrs, I wouldn't be afraid of breast cancer, since you are so very young. It is just the natural lumps in your breast, everyone has them and you are just the same. Any breast lump that should worry you should be very hard and fixed and you are over 35. So don't worry, you have decades! If you still worry, talk to the Dr. I wouldn't worry at 13:) Kids don't have breast cancer. That is one great thing about being a kid:) Also, breast cancer is painless, you wouldn't feel it, so pain is good, it means no cancer. Your pain is from something else. NOT CANCER
4 :
You are still very young for breast cancer. So you drink a lot of caffeine? If so that could contribute to the "lump". You are going through a time in your young adult time that you are growing and maturing. If it is still painful and keeps growing I would want to go see a doctor just in case.
5 :
got to tell you the same thing happened to me...my gyn ordered a mammogram that took almost 2 months before it was scheduled!....my mom got me this recording from Independent Achievement Productions....whatever happened.....i no longer feel anything...and my mammogram was negative.
6 :
Hi Peace This is very unlikely to be breast cancer and much more likely to be the normal breast tissue just beginning to develop as your hormones change. Get your mum to have a look for you and check it out. If you have concerns then your family doctor should be able to put your mind at rest Main message - dont worry - but dont keep it to yourself. Let your parents know that you are concerned



 Read more discussions :