Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Does anybody have some good breast cancer awareness songs


Does anybody have some good breast cancer awareness songs?
I'm doing a national history day project on the innovation of breast cancer treatments, and I need some music.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just Stand Up. It's by a bunch of current artists.
2 :
A thousand years wouldnt change our love The way i feel for you And anything id ever do To make you realize im sorry Maybe were not meant to be And all the pain ive been through i do it all  for you Ive changed my heart  Ive changed my mind Id do anything to keep myself from falling  Apart Heres a start (chorus) Ive changed the way ive been all along I know that ive done wrong But sometimes goodbye is the only way Maybe im wrong or maybe im right But tonight, is a new start Just keep me in your heart A thousand miles i would walk just to see  Your face I know ive failed and im letting go Heres a new start How hard i tried to keep myself from falling Apart But after all these years youve remained In my heart Ive changed my heart  Ive changed my mind Id do anything to keep myself from falling  Apart Heres a start (chorus) Ive changed the way ive been all along I know that ive done wrong But sometimes goodbye is the only way Maybe im wrong or maybe im right But tonight, is a new start Just keep me in your heart I have one last chance to say Out of all i did, do and say That ive changed the way i am A thousand times i have dreamed about us Together, happy (quiet) Ive changed my heart  Ive changed my mind Id do anything to go back in time to keep Myself from falling apart Ive changed my heart Ive changed my mind Id do anything to go back in time to keep Myself from falling apart (chorus)  Sometimes goodbye is the only way Maybe im wrong or maybe im right But tonight, is a new start Just keep me in your heart (chorus) Ive changed the way ive been all along I know that ive done wrong But sometimes goodbye is the only way Maybe im wrong or maybe im right But tonight, is a new start Just keep me in your heart (chorus) Ive changed the way ive been all along And that I know that ive done wrong I know sometimes goodbye is the only way Maybe im wrong or maybe im right But its too late to fight, heres a new start Just keep me in your heart Keep me in your heart Just keep me in your heart A thousand years wouldnt change our love .
3 :
http://itsagoodthingyourehere.com/index.html http://www.hockeymusic.ca/forum/archive/index.php?f-6.html http://www.wickedlocal.com/chelmsford/news/x1520368250/Breast-cancer-awareness-Songs-to-soothe-the-afflicted HOPE IT HELP






Read more discussions :