Friday, June 24, 2011

What happened to the pink Breast Cancer ribbon that was on my Yahoo Homepage


What happened to the pink Breast Cancer ribbon that was on my Yahoo Homepage?
I changed my Yahoo homepage to the pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awarness but today the pink ribbon is gone. I loved having that ribbon on there as I lost an Aunt to Breast Cancer two years ago. How do I get it back?
Internet - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The home page graphics are changed periodically by Yahoo. If they removed the ribbon, it's probably gone for good. The past day or two they were featuring a question by Hillary Clinton on what people could do to prevent breast cancer. That's probably why they had the ribbon featured.
2 :
this is yahoo's homepage. you are only using it. they can put anything they want on it or remove whatever they want. these are their words not mine.






Read more discussions :