Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I need a good and a bad website about breast cancer! Anyone can give me links


I need a good and a bad website about breast cancer! Anyone can give me links?
I have to do a web analysis is to explore the internet.WEB ASSIGNMENT will consist of an analysis of the WEBSITES and NOT a research report on the issue that is being discussed. I can't find any bad websites about breast cancer. Please help!
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Thank God you can't: cancer is a serious subject. But what your assignment is asking you, is to compare the websites themselves. How functional are they to you? Are they easy to get around in? Is it easy to find information you want, or do you get frustrated trying? Stuff like that. And it is subjective as well -- it's about if YOU find it frustrating, and why. Be specific.Try using breastcancer.org and webMD.com as sites; they deal with cancer in different ways, and so their websites are totally different. If you don't like one, say why, and like I said, be specific. Good luck!



Read more discussions :