Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breast cancer


Breast cancer?
I am fourteen and my right breast is a b cup and my left is flat. My left breast has a rash that is in the area where the bottom of the bra is spreading to near below the nipple area. I've really been worrying. Could I have breast cancer? Or are my breasts still filling out and could the rash just be an allergic reaction?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At your age it is unlikely to be cancer. But the rash is still of concern. I would strongly suggest that you talk to your mom and see if she thinks you should go to the doctor. It is probably just an allergy - but I would rather you be safe than sorry.
2 :
hello, if you want read something about breast cancer i just come accross this blog which may help you
3 :
At 14 your breasts are still just developing. It is normal for them to develope unevenly. It is rare to the almost impossible stage for you to have breast cancer so young, but a persistant rash in the breast area can indicate a rare form of cancer that can occur very young (Paget's disease). Are you sure that this isn't just the bra rubbing? Especially as there is no breast to hold it in place on that side? Get the rash checked out, could be allergy, could be chaffing but get it checked to be sure



 Read more discussions :