Thursday, February 24, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a connection between women who have late pregnancies and breast cancer


Does anyone know if there is a connection between women who have late pregnancies and breast cancer?
I ask this because, as some of you know, with every issue of Glamour/Cosmopolitan and other popular magazines, there is always a "catch story" for the month that always focus on cancer of some sort (which freaks me out). And I find that it usually is the recently pregnant woman who discovered a lump in the breast and boom...the "c" word unfoils. My question is does anyone know for sure if pregnancy is related to breast cancer in some way? Especially the later you wait? What are some of your opinions?
Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I say no connection.
2 :
I read that there is a connection... not sure why. I just know that if a woman does not have a child before the age of 30, it increases her risk for breast cancer. Do you know how if you leave a car sitting without starting it up all winter long things just go wrong... my guess is that is probably how the human body is also. We were made to procreate.





 Read more discussions :