Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's a good title for my research paper about breast cancer


What's a good title for my research paper about breast cancer?
I wrote a research paper on breast cancer for english and I can't come up with a good title for it :( Any suggestions? Thanks!
Polls & Surveys - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Boobs of doom
2 :
save the tatas
3 :
The Tit Lump Epidemic
4 :
breast cancer
5 :
Breast Cancer.
6 :
Tit cancer
7 :
save the tittys titty cancer
8 :
Deadly Epidemic or Deadly Pandemic
9 :
I would have to totally agree with Sean. You could if you like reverse his title too but it's good as is.
10 :
Breast Cancer: the Destruction Close to your Heart... Give me more information on what exactly you wrote about, and I could probably come up with a better title.





 Read more discussions :