Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How can I raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness at my avon party


How can I raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness at my avon party?
Hey there, i am throwing an avon party in a few weeks with the theme being breast cancer awareness, as this month is breast cancer awareness month. I am having a raffle, but also need other fund raising ideas for the party to raise plenty of money. I am selling some products with a 20% proceed going to the charity. Any advice and suggestions for fund raising would be fantastic. thank you in advance
Other - Entertainment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can go ahead and sell the AVON BC awareness items such as the new Avon Crusade Tote Designed by Marimekko® exclusively for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. It's only $10 and 100% of the net profits ($6.24) will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Of course if you are an AVON rep you won't get any award sales or credit from this, but it is worth it for the cause. Your raffle is a great idea, also if you have people already ordering items ask them if they would like to donate $1 to the cause, then take that money and donate it yourself. Good Luck with your Party!
2 :
I am an Avon Sales Rep also and I personally am not throwing a party but I have started an Avon fundraiser on my e-rep site. That gives the people that go to your party another option to contribute whatever they want but still be able to place their order and a portion of their proceeds can go directly to Breast Cancer.





 Read more discussions :