Friday, January 28, 2011

What are the signs of breast cancer


What are the signs of breast cancer?
I am getting paranoid because I have been noticing that my breasts are getting somewhat larger and also sore most of the time. Also my mother had severe breast cancer but I do not know much about it because she refuses to talk about it. I am worried to go to the doctors because I am on my parents health insurance still and I don't want to worry my parents because they are EXTREMELY overly emotional and have enough to deal with. Any help is extremely appreciated. I am in my 20's. My mom got breast cancer around her early 30's.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Other than finding a lump breast cancer does not have symptoms. If you are you g enough to be on your parents insurance you are too young to be concerned about breast cancer.
2 :
I had no signs. No Pain, No Lump I can feel, No Nothing. If it weren't for my yearly mammogram I would have never known I had it. I highly doubt you have Breast Cancer, and since you are on your parent's insurance, I assume you are young. There is no way you have breast cancer at your age. I was 43 and they thought that was too young.
3 :
hello Last month I was looking for cheap health insurance plan.I found this company .This the cheapest price I've ever seen. This company offer more than 30% discount. Go to http://FreeQuotesForYou.Info I think this will help you






Read more discussions :