Sunday, August 28, 2011

I need a catchy phrase pertaining to swimming and breast cancer awareness


I need a catchy phrase pertaining to swimming and breast cancer awareness?
My swim team is swimming in a conference swim meet this weekend. Every sports team at the high school shows some type of support in honor of breast cancer survivors. Example, cross country tie dyed pink and white socks and pink sweat bans. The kids on the swim team decided they wanted to wear pink bathing suits this year. What is a cute, catchy saying pertaining to swimming that relates to breast cancer awareness? I mean there has to be something, whether it be something like: swimming breaststroke, to save tatas…I’m clueless. Help please!
Swimming & Diving - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Breast Stroke For Breast Cancer .. too simple? :P
2 :
stroke out breast cancer! or... flip-turn for a cure.
3 :
Clear Waters? Y'know... swimming and getting the all clear? *shrug* Sorry, but good luck with the swim!
4 :
I know its used a lot but you could do Just keep Swimming... Just keep Fighting... Good Luck!!
5 :
Beat breast cancer--stroke your breasts!






Read more discussions :