Sunday, September 4, 2011

Does anyone know of any charities that could help a Breast cancer victim


Does anyone know of any charities that could help a Breast cancer victim?
This lady has breast cancer she has no insurance and very little money. We don't have time to go through the paper work she is in urgent need.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The American Cancer Society was wonderful, they helped us with hotel rooms and meals when my husband had to get treatment 100 miles from home. Message me with specific needs and I can try and help put you in touch with people that can give real help when it's needed.
2 :
Susan G. Komen Brest Cancer Foundation www.komen.org is their web site. I think the Susan G. Komen Breats Cancer Foundation is a very good orginization. The have have races in pretty much every state with the funds going to finding a cure for breast cancer. Go to their web site and you be able to find out the nearest chapter in your area. My sister in law died of breast cancer back in 2003. Couple years before she pased I started giving to the Komen foundation and doing their "Race For The Cure" in my area for 7 years now.
3 :
I don't have any charities to recommend but what about hosting a spaghetti dinner. It would require some work such as calling around to find a hall that is willing to donate their space for free or at a discount and volunteers to help cook and serve. Ask at your local lodges (VFW,Eagles) to see if they have any advice.





  Read more discussions :