Saturday, September 24, 2011

How can I set up an easy/cheap website to collect CC donations for my wife's breast cancer walk


How can I set up an easy/cheap website to collect CC donations for my wife's breast cancer walk?
I am looking to set up a really cheap, simple, off the shelf, out of the box website where I can collect credit card donations for my wife's 3-day 60 mile walk for breast cancer. It would also be nice if it had a blog too so she could write about her training program and keep her sponsors up to date on how she's doing. Thanks!
Software - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
PayPal will allow you to open an account and has buttons for donate.
2 :
I'd suggest a wordpress or blogger system. There a ton of free templates for those. As far as donations go, I'd say Paypal or Chip-In. Chip-In has a nice little widget to put on the site to show how much you've made and what your goal is, etc etc. You can pay with Paypal through Chip-in.
3 :
sign up for a free blog at blogger.com, then go to paypal.com and sign up for an account, they'll give you a "Donate" button and you just put that on the blog.







 Read more discussions :