Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Is there any breast cancer worse than inflammatory breast cancer


Is there any breast cancer worse than inflammatory breast cancer?
I really need to know. I hate seeing my dear mommy suffer with the stage 4 Inflammatory Breast Cancer she is diagnosed with and now I want to give her as much information I can. So please leave me answer you would not usually see in information sites, please?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Can I just say I really feel for you and I'm sorry for what you and your mom are going though. Stay strong!
2 :
I wish I had better news for you hon. But I don't IBC is the most vicious form of the disease going. You might want to try getting in a clinical trial. Try the site link below. http://www.cancer.gov/search/ResultsClinicalTrials.aspx?protocolsearchid=7402434. Big hugs sweetheart.
3 :
I know it's the fastest growing breast cancer,is she attending a cancer facility like The City Of Hope in Ca.? Also you should buy or check out a book from the library called " Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book"4th edition. It has so much information on all types of Breast Cancer, But only her oncologist can help since every person is different. But you will learn much from her books. She is a clinical professor at UCLA's David Geffen School a teacher,surgeon and activist. I myself have 4th stage breast cancer and almost daily have use for this book. Your Mommy is fortunate to have a daughter like you. God Bless You Both





  Read more discussions :