Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is the percentage of women that go into remission from Breast Cancer


What is the percentage of women that go into remission from Breast Cancer?
I'm doing a research project for Health class and I need to know the percentage of women that go into remission from Breast Cancer. If you can give me a link to a website with this information, that would be nice also since I am having trouble finding information on a website. I would also like statistics. What I mean by statistics are ethnicity, race, etc.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
90% overall http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/breast.html 99% at stage 1. Check out the link I sent you. Has all the info you could ever want on cancer survival stats.





  Read more discussions :