Friday, February 24, 2012

How can you cheer up someone who's mother has contracted breast cancer


How can you cheer up someone who's mother has contracted breast cancer?
My girlfriend has been having one awful thing after another happen and a few days ago her mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time. I've always found ways to make her happier in the past but now she is really down and i can't stand to see her sad. does anyone know any facts or any advice, really anything i could do to make her feel better and help her get through this. Thanks for reading!
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If she is not in the mood to do anything then the best thing to do is to hug her and sit with her, but don't make her say much if she doesn't want to. If she is willing to go somewhere, take her on a walk or a drive (if you have a license) and just tell her stuff about yourself, like secrets and stories. I know it sounds soooo cheesy, but I love it when my boyfriend does simple stuff like that, it always cheers me up! :) Good luck!



Read more discussions :