Thursday, October 4, 2012

What would be a good title for a research paper about breast cancer


What would be a good title for a research paper about breast cancer?
I had to do a 10 page research paper on breast cancer and I need a really stong good title. any suggestions? thanks
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a ton of books on breast cancer (since my wife had it) and I've read them all plus numerous newspaper and magazine articles on it. So from all this reading on the subject here are a few things that stand out about breast cancer in my researching of the topic. One in eight women will develop breast cancer in their lifetimes. That means that out of ten women 80% will get it. With this in mind comes my second thought and it is that surviving breast cancer is dependent upon discovering it early, in fact the earlier the better. I also learned that twenty women could have breast cancer and the experience will be slightly different for each women. Because of staging, hormone negative or positive, it can be different for each and every patient. So, the treatment is the same that is chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation but it is different for each patient. With this in mind, I would formulate a good title and thesis sentence. One in Eight Women will get Breast Cancer in their Lifetimes, Early detection is a key to surviving it. I could even dismiss the last part of the title, and call it, "One in Eight". Hope it helps. How I would break it down. Introduction about statistics of the disease, make a strong thesis sentence. What is cancer What does it mean when it is discovered in the breast Dealing with the Diagnosis Staging and what that means Next step- gathering your team together Treatment blending traditional and non traditional together After Treatment what's next? Paying for treatment the Cost of Cancer Life is Never the Same Cancer Returns, what now?



Read more discussions :