Sunday, May 4, 2008

How do you make the breast cancer symbol with your keyboard


How do you make the breast cancer symbol with your keyboard?
I want to put the breast cancer symbol in my status on facebook without having to use photobucket code or anything like that. For a cross you hold alt then push 0143 on the keypad. Are there any codes like that for the breast cancer symbol?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's not one for a ribbon and for the cross, you press alt and 0134..
2 :
There isnt an alt xxx thing for it, but you can always use this: --- ///\\\---Please ---///-\\\----Put This ---|||---|||---On Your ---|||---|||---account If ---|||---|||---You Know ---\\\-///----Someone ----\\///-----Who Died -----///\-----Of ----///\\\----Cancer ---///--\\\-Or Fighting it O delete the writing and you just have a ribbon!
3 :
I have several ribbons on my email signatures. It won't let me paste them here but if you email me I can send one to you. Its an actual ribbon, not X's. Mine are gray for Brain Cancer/Tumors so you can copy it and change the color yourself. You can make your own by changing the fonts on your mail I think to Comic Sans, (not sure on that) and one of the keys is a ribbon. I need to look and see which one, its been a long time


 Read more discussions :