Friday, July 24, 2009

Okay today my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer unfortunately. The cancer is in the right side of her right


Okay today my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer unfortunately. The cancer is in the right side of her right?
Okay today my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer unfortunately. The cancer is in the right side of her right breast. She has a lump on her breast, i think that's the tumor, anyways it's approximately 1.8 cm. In january she had her annual mammogram check up and that was negative and fine. In june she noticed the lump and a biopsy revealed it was cancer.
Women's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm sorry for this. Speak to your mum and talk through it with her. You will both be hurting and this is the time for you to stay together and speak. Good luck with your journey
2 :
I am very sorry to hear that. My aunt just had a double masectomy in April and is undergoing chemo for her breast cancer. Fortunately she was in stage one and expected to be fully recovered at the end of her treatments. Sometimes mammograms do not always detect lumps right away but if detected early the cure rate for breast cancer is quite high. Best of luck to you and your mom. She'll need you to stay strong and make sure to be a big help for whatever she needs.
3 :
Eleven years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer after I felt a lump on the right side of my right breast on the upper outer quadrant. Then had an abnormal mammogram and then an excisional biopsy which confirmed the breast cancer diagnosis. Right side tumor about the same size- infiltrating intraductal cancer. I turned down chemo, radiation and surgery and immediately started a raw food diet and lots of juicing. It cured my cancer and I'm in perfect health today. Nurse Sue (R.N.)
4 :
Hello, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My grandma was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and died a few years ago. I still miss her terribly and don't go a day without thinking of her. It sounds like you really should talk with your mom and spend time with her. I would do anything to have my chance back just to talk to her. An article was just recently published about breast cancer and some of the reasons it develops. In the article it also mentions some things we can do to lower the chances of getting breast cancer. I hope you find this article helpful! http://www.selfgrowthengine.com/health-and-wellness/nutrition/articles/do-cleaning-products-cause-breast-cance



 Read more discussions :