Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What song would be good for a Breast Cancer slide show


What song would be good for a Breast Cancer slide show?
I need to make a slide show for breast cancer,but i don't know any good songs to use.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think the Mariah Carey song Hero would be good. It talks about being strong and stuff like that.
2 :
I Run for Life: Melissa Ethredge I am not my Hair: India.Arie My Beautiful Life: Lindsay Lohan The Best: Tina Turner I Believe: Diamond Rio
3 :
Great question and a great project you're working on. I think Jennifer C, one of your answerers, may have hit on several great tunes. The best one that tops my head is Melissa Etheridge's "I Run For Run For Life" as she is one of the prominent celebrities that has fallen victim to breast cancer. On a side note, during a multi-network show that aired back in October called Stand Up For Breast Cancer, I think she even changed the lyrics of her song from "I Run" to "I Stand" to match the theme of the special. That was very cool. Anyway, try to think of tunes that highlight a person's inner strength and character. You may even try to do a search of 'songs of strength' on Google or Yahoo!. How about this one: "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. Hope we've helped. Mark the CharityPlush.com team



 Read more discussions :