Monday, June 1, 2009

Question about the breast cancer 3 day walk


Question about the breast cancer 3 day walk?
I'm trying to do the Breast Cancer 3-day benefiting Susan Komen for the cure and I have so many questions! This will obv be my first one and I can't seem to find my answers in the FAQ. How many people need to be on a team? What is the min and max. I'm trying to form my own team. What about the team names? Does each person need to raise $2,200 or is that by group? Any ideas on how to raise the money? Thanks in advance.
Community Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi I won't be able to answer to many questions but I will try. This will be my 1st time walking in the 3-day, so I am still trying to learn/figure things out. For the amount of people you need to have on a team I don't believe there is a set amount. So if it's just you and one other person then that's your team. Yes- each person on the team has to raise the $2200. That I know for sure. About raising the money-- once you register they will give you your walker ID number and right from the web site you will be able send out e-mail letters. They will send you out a handbook that has all sorts of info in it. When the handbook comes there will be a donation slip that you can make copies of to mail out once you register you can also download and print out a copy of your donation form. Also once you register you will be able to access more areas on the web site that are helpful. I don't know if I have helped any or not. But I do wish you the best of luck!!



 Read more discussions :