Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can you develop Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer at the same time


Can you develop Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer at the same time?
My question is fairly simple. I just want to know if it would be at all possible for my grandmother to develop Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer at the same time?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes you can, my grandma had breast cancer, ovarian cancer and uterian cancer all at the same time. The longer cancer goes undiagnosed the more of a chance to spread it has.
2 :
Yes it is possible, but very rarely happens. I think little78lucky is confused, as this topic has nothing to do with cancer spreading.
3 :
Yes. It is possible to have more than one type of cancer at the same time.




  Read more discussions :