Monday, October 24, 2011

What will you do to promote World Breast Cancer Awareness Day


What will you do to promote World Breast Cancer Awareness Day?
My wife Marjory has just finished a horrible two years of treatment for breast cancer. She's blogged the story on http://www.twinkletwinkles.com so that others can benefit from her experience. Tomorrow is World Breast Cancer Awareness Day - what will you do to promote it?
Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wear a pink ribbon everyday. You know how you always have that 2nd Mom?? Well my 2nd mom just got diagnosed!!! I'm going crazy trying to help out and put the word out there.
2 :
I'm not doing anything about it more than usual. I think most women are already aware that breast cancer exists. It's not something I want to dwell on, or to be afraid of because I think that fearing something like that can actually help in bringing it into a person's life. When I see information on how to prevent it -- not using deodorant that contains aluminum, for instance, considering how many women have breast tumors that are precisely in that outer area there near the where the aluminum concentrates from the deodorant under the arms -- and other information, I read it and I pass it on. I'm very sorry for your wife's struggles with it, and happy for her that she is finished with her treatment - I hope it was successful and that she lives to be 120! And I pray I never get it, myself. Or anyone I know.





Read more discussions :