Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does anyone know a site that has childrens breast cancer awareness bracelets, or arm bands


Does anyone know a site that has childrens breast cancer awareness bracelets, or arm bands?
My mother was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and I have purchased some bracelets, and rings for the females in my family to show support. My son wants to wear a bracelet, but I am having trouble finding bracelets for children (especially boys). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Please Google search on Breast cancer awareness brcelets or arm bands.
2 :
If you are in the UK, you can order bands from the breast cancer care website. They are pink and only one size having a 20 cm circumference. In the US you can order them from the pink ribbon shop.



Read more discussions :