Friday, January 20, 2012

Who are the best people and businesses in a small area to get donations for a breast cancer event


Who are the best people and businesses in a small area to get donations for a breast cancer event?
I live in a pretty small area and am trying to get donations for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. My team and I are participating in the MSABC walk this fall. So far I have made a few change/donation jars for local businesses, emailed our local newspapers, and set up a used book sale. I need fund-raising ideas that wont cost me anything but will def bring in money for a good cause!
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am a Director with Tupperware and I specialize in Online Fundraisers where and organization can earn a 40% profit! I have helped many organizations, groups and individuals raise money for many different causes and they are all very pleased at the ease of the Tupperware Online Fundraiser. A TupperConnect̢㢠Fundraiser provides a solution for sellers who want to reach family and friends who they otherwise might not reach with a traditional fundraiser. Fundraiser buyers can view and purchase products to support the fundraiser, from the comfort of their home. When you register an Online Tupperware Fund Raiser you will receive a special link to email to your friends, family and participants. You can share this link by email, post on a website or share with your friends and family on facebook, Twitter, MySpace or other social network websites. You do not have to purchase anything or keep any stock, it is all done online! When someone places an order online through your special online fundraising link the products are shipped directly to the person. If you would like to learn more about it just visit the link below and contact me! Have a Blessed Day, Wendy Leal



Read more discussions :