Monday, January 28, 2013

I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness


I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness?
I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness? We can have a one day event to a whole week, but we have no ideas (we can't sell food)
Community Service - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
how much more awareness can there be?we are bombed day in and day out with it.on the news,posters,ads,PSA's. i know all about it.
2 :
When I was in high school our health teacher and some volunteers bought some pink ribbon and cut little strips and curved them into that awareness ribbon shape, you know it's kind of like a loop, and clipped them with safety pins to make pins you can wear. Then they sold them for like a dollar or something each. The rolls of ribbon cost like 35 cents each. They went class to class every day for about a week and sold them at lunch and at the doors of sporting events. It doesn't sound like much, but it was really successful. I suppose it's more successful the bigger the student body is. I hope you have a lot of students at your school. If you have health teachers at your school tell them to spread the word. I'm sure they'd love to help. Any teacher should for that matter. Good luck!
3 :
Perhaps you can do a Relay for Life. They have all sorts of links for fun activities kids can do



Read more discussions :