Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Is it possible for me to have breast cancer


Is it possible for me to have breast cancer?
I'm 13, and I want to know if I have breast cancer. I have a lump around my nipple and my nipple is actually a little purple. But my other breast is perfectly fine. Is it possible for me to have breast cancer? My breast actually hurts a little bit when I move around.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No its not. Not at your age. you are probably either just entering puberty, or in the middle of it. You'll be okay, just tell your doctor your concerns. i'm sure he'll tell you the same thing. A friend of mine went through the same thing, only with her, it was both breasts. She had brown splotchhes and purple coloring like you. The doctor told her it was common in Latino skin types
2 :
This sounds more like hormonal changes in developing breast tissue than breast cancer. Breast cancer is incredibly rare in women under 20, which is why a recently diagnosed 10 year old made world wide headlines. Talk to your mother, school nurse or some other adult you know and trust, they will be able to relieve your concerns or take you to see a Dr if that is warranted.
3 :
NO, no possibility.... You are being too anxious. You will be fine.



Read more discussions :